1. Raw material mixing: Basically, the brake pads are composed of steel fiber, mineral wool, graphite, anti-wear agent, resin and other chemical substances, and the friction coefficient, wear index and noise value are the Proportional allocation is adjusted.
2. Thermoforming stage: Pour the mixed raw materials into the mold and press them into a mold.
3. Iron treatment: After the iron of different models has been cut, it needs to be hardened by beading to be glued to prepare the brake pads.
4, hot pressing molding stage: the use of machinery to iron and brake pads high heat pressure, so that the two can be more closely combined, and the finished product is called the brake pad coarse embryo.
5. Heat treatment stage: In order to make the brake pad material more stable and heat resistant, it is necessary to heat the brake pad coarse embryo for more than 6 hours through this heat treatment machine before processing.
6. Grinding and cutting stage: After the heat treatment, the brake pads have more burrs on the surface, so they need to be ground and cut to make them flat.
7. Painting stage: In order to avoid rusting of the iron and achieving an aesthetic effect, it is necessary to carry out the painting work.
8. After baking the paint, the warning device or holder can be processed on the brake pads and prepared for packaging.