The brake pads are generally composed of a steel plate, […]
The brake pads are generally composed of a steel plate, a bonded heat insulating layer and a friction block.
The materials for manufacturing brake friction blocks can be divided into: asbestos brake pads, semi-metal brake pads, less metal brake pads, ceramic brake pads, ceramic brake pads.
The working principle of the car brake is mainly from friction. Using the brake friction plate and the brake disc (drum) and the friction between the tire and the ground, the kinetic energy of the vehicle is converted into the heat energy after the friction, and the car is stopped. Therefore, in the car brake system, the brake pads are the most critical safety parts.
The process for manufacturing the brake pads is: powder mixing - thermoforming - heat treatment - grinding - ablation - spraying - packaging.
1. Powder mixing: mixing the formula materials of the brake pads to make the material uniform;
2. Thermoforming: hot pressing of powder and steel back into the basic shape of the brake pad by hydraulic press and die;
3. Heat treatment: heat the product in a heat treatment box to remove moisture from the product and make the material more fused;
4. Grinding: grinding the product to the required thickness by a grinder;
5. Ablation: The brake pads are passed through a higher temperature ablation machine to further remove residual moisture.
6. Spraying: Spray the steel back of the brake pad with the desired color and brand LOGO through the spraying machine, which is generally black, and also has red and blue;
7, packaging: is the finished product vacuum plastic seal.