1, the use of inferior brake pads can easily cause the […]
1, the use of inferior brake pads can easily cause the wheel to lock, the direction is out of control
2. The use of inferior brake pads causes the braking distance to be extended. When emergency braking is required, it is impossible to stop in time and cause an accident.
3. Inferior brake pads have a short service life. Although the friction plates are wearing parts, they should ensure a certain service life.
4, the use of inferior brake pads on the brake disc wear, reducing the life of the brake disc
5, poor quality brake pads have poor thermal conductivity, reducing the life of the brake caliper, bringing a certain brake hazard
6. There is brake noise during the use of inferior brake pads, which makes the operation uncomfortable.
So be sure to use the guaranteed brake pads provided by the original factory!
Advantages of the original brake pads:
1. Wide range of applications, excellent performance at temperatures from -70 ° C to 160 ° C
2. Excellent thermal oxidation stability, water resistance and brake oil resistance